If you’ve got a project, we can help!
Turning classrooms into drama studios, installing theatre lighting in the school hall, improving sound reinforcement systems in the school chapel, replacing projectors and screens – just some of the ways we have helped schools like yours over the years.
Whether you have a detailed design that you just need to be installed, or you have some great ideas about what the result should be, but have no idea how to get there, then we can help.
Whatever your budget, we will work with you to get the best out of any equipment you already have, and help you invest in the right technology to get the results you want.
For added peace of mind, we are qualified to do the job.
- Health and Safety is not just a tick box exercise – we are CHAS accredited, and we employ an external Health and Safety advisor to make sure that we are keeping everyone safe on site
- All our engineers are DBS checked and have safeguarding training
- We’re a NICEIC Approved Contractor, so you can be sure that our electrical knowledge is where it should be.
- We’re a LEEA full member, so we know about lifting systems
- We’re a PLASA member, so we’ve got access to industry specialists
- We have many years of experience working with schools – many of our team have worked in schools in the past so we have a proper understanding of the unique challenges in a school environment.
Ready to discuss your project with us? Call either Matt or Dan to get the ball rolling.
Matt looks after the Projects side of the business, finding just the right solution for every problem!
Read more about Matt S
Dan started the business in 2003, and can be found on both hire and projects jobs as he can turn his hand to pretty much anything!
Read more about Dan