Museum Sound, Lighting, and Audio-Visual Systems for Business, Leisure or Education
Museums have become multi-faceted, multi-purpose venues these days. What used to be a building full of stuffy old exhibits in glass boxes has become an ideal location for sales conferences, product launches, exhibitions and themed public attractions.
At TSS, we can provide all the sound and vision technology you’ll need for any event or attraction. Having many years of experience in such venues means that we can provide you with dependable advice regarding technology for your museum. Our range of services is explained in more depth on the following pages but, to summarise:
- Installations – Design, supply, and permanently install sound, lighting, and audio-visual systems for exhibits and public attractions.
- Hire – short-term hire from our extensive stock for conferences or exhibitions.
- Sales – Latest equipment plus all the regular spares to renew or maintain.
- Servicing and Repair – Maintenance of your existing equipment on a long-term Agreement or ad-hoc basis to maximise the museum’s original investment.
- Inspection and Testing – From stage lights to overhead trussing, from amplifiers to motorised hoists, we ensure all is safe and sound for the staff and visitors. And we keep your museum legal too!
- Technical Support – Let us become part of your on-site team as and when required when you’re short-staffed or need some specialist skills.
Safety first starting with compliance
Explore Inspection and testing
Hire the best stock for good value here
Explore Corporate hire
Make your events awesome – with a little help from us!
Give your customers the best experience
Explore AV Installation
Find out about the latest technology to buy
Wear and tear but fixable!
Explore Servicing and repair
Stella advice for your equipment needs
Explore Technical support
Equipment training on your latest investment