DO you need to dry hire equipment?
So, what is a ‘dry hire’?
It’s an industry term for ‘DIY hire’ where you operate the equipment yourself.
However, to suit your circumstances, we have some dry hire options:
- Dry Hire – You collect from us and return to us.
- Dry Hire Delivered – We’ll deliver the equipment and collect it again after your event.
- Dry Hire Delivered and Set Up – We’ll deliver the equipment and will stay to set it up, making sure you’re happy with how it all works before leaving it with you. Once again, we’ll come and collect after your event.
Our hire stock includes:
- Complete PA systems of every size
- Wireless microphones
- Video/data projectors
- Projection screens
- Large format flat panel displays
- Stage lighting and control
- Staging and overhead rigging
Our hire team is friendly and knowledgeable, and they’re happy to chat through the options, resulting in a solution that works well for you, your budget and your event.
Behind the scenes – Freshers week – York University
Speak with our expert hire manager Jonathan for all things… ‘Hire’.
Jonathan looks after the hire side of the business, finding new and creative ways to make your events amazing!
Read more about Jonathan