We have been involved in installing, maintaining and inspecting lifting equipment for our customers for many years. Our engineers have done a range of training and qualifications related to this, but we wanted to bring all our experience together under one umbrella organisation.
We took the decision in late 2016 to apply for membership of the Lifting Equipment Engineers Association (LEEA).
In December 2016 we were independently assessed by a thorough safety and standards audit, and were awarded ‘Developing Member’ status – that meant we were on the right track, there were just a few things in our processes and procedures that we needed to adjust before we could be awarded full membership.
We are now really pleased to announce that in September 2020 we were upgraded to Full Members.
We still benefit from the advice, guidance, training and support from the LEEA, so you know we’re supported by experts.
Code of Conduct
The members of LEEA are committed through this statement to uphold the highest possible standards of professional conduct.
As a member of LEEA we undertake the following:
- To uphold the standing of LEEA, its members, and the wider lifting industry by seeking to achieve and maintain the highest standards of business and professional expertise
- To abide by all applicable laws, regulations and codes of practice and protect customers against fraud and unfair practices.
- To maintain the highest level of safety for all products and services and to support the ongoing development of industry standards and safe practices.
- To provide services only within our areas of competence and be responsible for the actions of all our staff and sub-contractors
- To use appropriately trained staff and ensure on-going staff training and development
- To respect all intellectual property rights.
- To provide a safe working environment for staff and members of the public.
- To deliver products and services honestly and without misrepresentation.
- To support LEEA by taking an active role in Association activities and promoting LEEA to the industry and end users of lifting equipment.
- To work together to advance the industry while respecting commercial confidentiality.
- To recognise the rights of others to legally compete for business.
- To use the LEEA logo in the format appropriate to our level of membership
If you want to find out more about the LEEA you can visit their website for more information