Hiring options for your colleges needs
Are you planning your next college production?
Do you need extra equipment but don’t have the budget to buy it?
Have you got an external let asking for obscure equipment you don’t have?
The answer is to hire it!
Hiring could be ideal for you if you need, e.g. a few more radio mics, a smoke machine, or maybe some extra stage lights. Perhaps you’d like to add something extra to make the show really spectacular.
Leeds College of Music Gala Concert 2017 Highlights
If you’re not sure if hiring is right for you, here are some benefits to consider:
- Only pay for what you use when you use it.
- Pay for hire equipment from the budget for the event, so there is no need to find or bid for capital expenditure.
- No need to take up storage space for the rest of the year once you’ve finished with it.
- No ongoing maintenance or repair costs.
- Get exactly what you need for each show rather than buying a ‘make-do’ equivalent.
- Allow the students the opportunity to use industry-standard equipment without investing significant money in it.
Contact either Jonathan or Adam for more information. They are always happy to help.
Jonathan looks after the hire side of the business, finding new and creative ways to make your events amazing!
Read more about Jonathan
Adam supports the hire side of the business, and will often be the first person you speak to about your hire project.
Read more about Adam