Give your customers the best experience
Audio-visual technology plays an essential part of activities in these staff-only areas.
As a multi-skilled Company, we can provide you with that vital mix of ingredients to ensure that the equipment performs superbly and is straightforward to operate.
Working closely with you, your museum will benefit from our industry experience to design and install the perfect systems within your budget while still featuring the latest technology.
With access to all the leading manufacturers, we can supply the following:
- Large-format LED screens
- High-resolution projectors
- Projection screens
- Sound reinforcement
- Assistive hearing
- Video conferencing
- Touch screen AV system control
And, of course, we’re happy to augment your existing system with additional or replacement audio-visual equipment to upgrade or extend the life of your museum’s original investment.
For added peace of mind, we are qualified to do the job…
- Health and Safety is not just a box-ticking exercise. We are CHAS accredited and employ an external Health and Safety Advisor to ensure we keep everyone on site safe.
- All our engineers are DBS-checked and have undergone safeguarding training.
- We’re an NICEIC Approved Contractor, confirming our knowledge and experience of all things electrical.
- We’re an LEEA full member, enhancing standards in the lifting and safety industry.
- We’re a PLASA member, recognised as professionals by the world’s largest lighting and sound industry Association.
Contact our experts Matt or Dan regarding your project needs.
Matt looks after the Projects side of the business, finding just the right solution for every problem!
Read more about Matt S
Dan started the business in 2003, and can be found on both hire and projects jobs as he can turn his hand to pretty much anything!
Read more about Dan