Ideal for general audio acquisition such as interviews, acoustic guitar, percussion, overheads, vocals and more, the AT8033 features high-SPL capability and wide frequency response. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. The mic excels in both studio and stage applications. It operates on battery or phantom power.
- All-purpose condenser microphone ideal for handheld interviews and general audio acquisition
- Excels in both studio and stage applications
- Outstanding linearity both on- and off-axis
- Features high SPL capability and wide frequency response
- Operates on battery or phantom power