dB Technologies FLEXSYS FM12
The FM 12 active stage monitor packs an assertive punch, rendering lead vocals, guitars, electronic instruments, and playback tracks with power and authority.
The FM 12 is the first choice for demanding musicians and DJs who work in loud environments.
Featuring a 12“ woofer and considerable power handling capability, it is well equipped for use as a powerful full range monitor.
FM Series monitors feature a powerful DSP that offers a crossover, digital multiband limiters, phase correction, and eight variable pre-sets that serve to adapt the monitor to the varying demands of vocalists, instrumentalists, and audio playback applications.
digipack™ modules were developed specifically for use in very compact active systems, based on the innovative technology designed for our digipro® power amps and used in our high-end DVA and DVX series products.
- Speaker Type - 2-Way Active Coaxial Stage Monitor
- Frequency Response [+/- 3dB] - 67 - 20.000 Hz
- Max SPL - 126 dB
- HF - 1 "
- Type HF - compression driver
- Horn - CD Horn
- LF - 12"
- Amp Technology - Digipack™
- Amp Class - Class D
- Power PRG - 600 W
- Peak Power - 1200 W
- Controller -DSP 24bit/48kHz
- System Presets - 8 presets
- Limiter - Dual Active, Peak, RMS, Thermal
- Housing - Multiplex with H.E.T coating, reinforced
- Housing Design - Multifunctional, Low Profile
- Angles Up - 2 monitor angles °
- Width - 450 mm (19.6 in)
- Height - 290 mm (11.6 in)
- Depth - 410 mm (16.4 in)
- Weight - 17 kg (37.48 lbs)