dB Technologies amplifier – HPA 2800
dBTechnologies’ HPA series power amps deliver high performance and quality at an astonishingly affordable price.
Designed for professional use in touring racks as well as for fixed installation, the series comprises four Class-(HD) models that deliver 2x 1050 W/RMS.
Engineered for utmost ease of use, these amps offer connection options - XLR inputs for patching in signals as well as Speakon ports for connecting speaker systems.
What’s more, their extensive protective circuits ensure reliable, safe operation.
- Type - Amplifier
- Power RMS @ 2 ohms - 2x 1400 W/RMS
- Power RMS @ 4 ohms - 2x 1050 W/RMS
- Power RMS @ 8 ohms - 2x 680 W/RMS
- Power Bridged RMS @ 8 ohms - 1x 2100 W/RMS
- Power bridged RMS @ 4 ohms - 1x 2800 W/RMS
- Frequency Response - 20 - 20.000 Hz
- THD @ 1 kHz -0.05 %
- Damping Factor @ 8 ohms - 300
- Slew Rate - 50 V/µs
- SN Ratio - 106 dB
- Limiter -Internal, switchable
- Cooling -Temp.controlled fan
- Signal Input -2x XLR
- Signal Output -2x XLR
- Input Sensitivity [dBu] -26, 32 dBu
- Input Sensitivity [V] - 1.4 V
- Input Impedance - 20 kohms
- Output Connector - 2x Speakon
- Housing - Metal
- Installation Standard - 2 HU
- Rack Size - 19 HU
- Handles -2x On Front
- Width -482 mm (19.28 in)
- Height -89 mm (3.56 in)
- Depth - 402 mm (16.08 in)
- Weight -21 kg (46.3 lbs)