Still Open and still here to help!3 Nov 2020
Our primary responsibility during this time is to keep our team, our suppliers, our customers and our community safe. It is our duty to do our part in slowing down the spread of the virus, and we take these responsibilities seriously.
Therefore, following the Prime Minister's announcement at the weekend (31st October) we will be operating as follows for at least the next 4 weeks:
- All staff will work from home wherever possible
- We will still be able to do work on site, including hire, installation, repairs and inspections.
- Where we are working on site, we will ensure that we follow the current government guidelines around hygiene and social distancing - we have a range of policies and procedures to make sure our team and our customers stay safe.
Whether you are remaining open, or having to close down, if you have a need for our services during this time then we will be happy to help - just contact us in the normal way.
We are still open and you can still reach us on the phone (0330 008 0480) and email (email@example.com) - we would love to help in any way we can.
Other things we will still be doing for all our customers include:
- Processing and shipping orders for sales items
- Quoting and planning for projects and events taking place later in the year - we are happy to do 'virtual' site visits so that we can quote accurately, but still avoiding unnecessary travel
- Arranging scheduled servicing/maintenance/inspections for later in the year
- Remote technical support/advice/training if you have an issue that you want to try and get sorted
- Being available for advice or a general chat (we'll be bored too!)