We are Open and Here to Help24 Mar 2020
Our primary responsibility during this time is to keep our team, our suppliers, our customers and our community safe. It is our duty to do our part in slowing down the spread of the virus, and we take these responsibilities seriously.
Therefore, following the Prime Minister's announcement on Monday (23rd March) we will be operating as follows for at least the next 3 weeks:
- All staff will work from home wherever possible
- No non-essential site work will be done.
- Where any on-site work is deemed essential, we will ensure that we follow the current government guidelines around hygiene and social distancing.
- No on-site work will be done if the social distancing measures cannot be met during the job.
We know that some of you (particularly in education) are classed as key public services and will be remaining open. If you have a need for our services during this time then we will be happy to help - just contact us in the normal way.
We are still open and you can still reach us on the phone (0330 008 0480) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org) - we would love to help in any way we can.
Things we will still be doing for all our customers include:
- Processing and shipping orders for sales items
- Quoting and planning for projects and events taking place later in the year - we are happy to do 'virtual' site visits so that we can quote accurately, but still avoiding unnecessary travel
- Arranging scheduled servicing/maintenance/inspections for later in the year
- Remote technical support/advice/training if you have a non-essential issue that you want to try and get sorted
- Being available for advice or a general chat (we'll be bored too!)
We will continue to review this in line with government policy and will update this page when anything changes - to keep up to date please follow us on Facebook or LinkedIn where we will be posting any updates.