We want to provide you with an excellent service; however, we need your help;
We aim to ensure that you, our customers, receive a high quality and efficient service from Technical Stage Services. This Customer Charter describes the standards we are working towards.
If we have done something that has exceeded your expectations or a member of staff has gone that extra mile to assist you please let us know. It is also important that you are able to tell us when something has gone wrong or you have a suggestion about our products or services that you would like us to consider.
Our commitments to you
- We will ensure that the first person you deal with either answers your enquiry or passes you on to the right person.
- Our employees will provide their name on the phone, in all letters and email messages.
- We will give you details of who is dealing with your enquiry so that you know who to get back to and how.
- We aim to deal with your request in a timely manner and keep you updated on progress.
- We will use plain English wherever possible and explain any technical terms
- When seeing you in person we will be on time for pre-arranged appointments and let you know beforehand if we need to cancel a pre-arranged appointment.
- We will ensure that all our staff members are polite and courteous.
- We will treat you fairly and not discriminate against you for any reason.
- We will ensure that the staff who serve you are trained to give you the help and advice you need.
- We will ensure that every member of staff is responsible and accountable for the quality of their work.
- We are committed to improving the service we provide to all our customers.
- We have a clear complaints procedure and will document, analyse, investigate and respond to all complaints.
- We will review the customer charter every year.
- All credit/debit cards given over the Internet are security protected.
How you can help us to help you
- Be polite and courteous to our employees
- Give us all the appropriate information so that we can deal with your enquiry quickly and effectively.
- Let us know beforehand if you need to cancel or rearrange a pre-arranged appointment.
- Tell us immediately if you are unhappy with the service you have received.
- Tell us if you are pleased with the service you have received so that we can encourage good practice across the company.
Should you have cause to complain please see our complaints procedure here